11.10.2013

HOW TO STORE BABY'S NEW CLOTHES


This is a long over due post (after all, my baby is now 2 months old!) on how to organize baby clothes for storage.  After my baby showers, I was faced with the dilemma of figuring out how to store the clothes I got for my daughter.  I have to confess that before I got pregnant, I didn't know that baby clothes were sized by month --- NB, 0-3, 3-6, etc.  I was confused on how some sizes' overlapped like 3-6 months and 3-9 months or 6-12 months and 6-9 months.  So, when I was deciding on how to store my daughter's clothes, it was important to me that I could easily sort through the clothes to make sure I know which she can already use and which she already has so I won't buy doubles.  Since I didn't have a lot to store and I wanted to maximize space (I wanted to use the space under the crib), I opted to use an underbed shoe organizer over clear bins and over sized Ziploc bags.

I got mine from Target for less than $15.  What I love about this shoe organizer is that the cardboard dividers can be taken out to make the inside boxes smaller or bigger based on how much space you need.

I used post-its to label the insides of the box with the corresponding months.  This makes it easy for me to see what I already have. 



And the icing on the cake is that this under bed shoe storage fits snugly under my daughter's crib!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment