1.10.2015

HOW TO PACK BABY CLOTHES USIING ZIPLOCK BAGS

 It is common knowledge among my friends that when I travel, I travel light. I once traveled with a back pack for a 3 day weekend.  Now, however, that we have a toddler, packing has taken a new meaning.  It now means check in baggage, mixed up clothing and looking for things in a haystack.  On our first family trip, I over packed.  Half of our check in luggage was LO's; and her clothes are tiny compared to my clothes and my husband's.


On our next trip, I decided to Ziploc the little ones's clothes.  Lo and behold!! It made packing a breeze and finding things easy!


I started with gallon sized Ziploc bags.  I labelled each bag by category: going out outfits, pajamas/house clothes, burp cloth/bib, bottles, bottle cleaner/dishwashing liquid, pacifier/bowl/spoon, socks/ribbons.  It's really up to you and your baby's needs as to how you will label your bags.  Do whatever works for you.


It makes finding things inside the luggage much easier with Ziploc bags.  I don't have to take out everything to find one little onesie.  It also makes packing easy since the Ziploc bags are labelled and I just have to pull out what goes in it.  I just love Ziploc bags.  I think they're one of the best inventions next to post its.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment