11.11.2014

PAPER PLAY


This is an accidental activity for the LO and it kept her occupied for 20 minutes! (20 minutes of free time for me! wow!) I was going through our mail and tearing the ones we don't need while the LO was having snack.  When she finished eating, she tried to reach for one of the envelopes so I figured "why not?, what's the worst thing that could happen?". I handed her my pile of torn papers and she looked at each one of them as if its the most interesting thing. 




After 20 minutes, the LO realized it was amusing to start making the paper fall to the floor.  That was my cue to end our paper play.  This was a really good activity for the LO, not only did it keep her quiet for a time, it also helped with her fine motor skill development and eye hand coordination. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment