2.09.2014

ORGANIZING WINTER ACCESSORIES

About 2 weeks ago, I got a hanging shoe organizer from Target for $5 on sale.  I figured, "I'll buy it and I'll find a place for it".  And I did! It has been a very very brutal winter here in NY so our scarves, hats, gloves and earmuffs had to be easily accessible.  I re-purposed the shoe organizer to an accessory organizer --




Here is a before picture.  The scarves are on a pants hanger on the left while the gloves & hats are above inside the basket.


More pictures of scarves in shoe organizer ---



The cubbies makes things easier to look for because I can sort the items according to type (OC mode!)
1 comment on "ORGANIZING WINTER ACCESSORIES"
  1. this is useful. right now i just have big tote bag where i just throw in all my winter accessories.

    ReplyDelete