6.02.2014

ORANGE AND GRAY WEDDING THEME

Today marks the 2 years that my husband and I have been married. How fast time flies! I was looking through our wedding pictures and came upon the DIYs I made for the wedding.  Our motif was orange and gray and I was really hands on with all the details.  It was the OC in me I couldn't help myself.

This is the table set up at the reception. Its very simple and the flowers pop because everything else is white.





These were the invites (not the best background) still keeping the orange and gray colors.  I bought the invite from Michaels and made the reception card and orange band with Word.


Instead of flowers (they are so expensive!) I made orange pompoms out of tissue paper. I folded at least 50 of these and my bridesmaids helped me "poof" it out.



This is my favorite DIY of all.  The favors.  I filled a clear box with orange coated chocolates and attached a label that I made from scratch with the initials CJ.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment