6.08.2014

STORING BABY CLOTHES

The LO is now 9 months! How time flies... Today, I organized her old clothes to put in storage.  This is an underbed storage box where I put her clothes as she outgrows them.  Not exactly organized.
  



About 2-3 weeks ago, I was at Target and found these gigantic Ziploc bags! Who would have thought they made them this big?? See how big it is compared to an iphone?


I started by sorting through the LO's clothes by size -- newborn, 0-3, 6-9, etc.  I went through each piece one by one since different brands have different sizes.


After putting clothes in the bags, I labeled each bag by placing a piece of paper inside corresponding to the size it contained.  I chose to write in pen (despite my addiction to Sharpie) because I don't know how the Sharpie will react in a closed plastic bag under the bed. Better be on the safe side than sorry.


Once I was done, the entire bin was actually just this in half.  Can you imagine all that extra space I now have? Yeay!
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment