12.16.2015

DIY HOUSE DECAL


The LO has a new spot! She has her own little nook tucked in our bedroom.  It has a mattress on the floor, "Baba" the bear and some books.  To complete the space, I decorated the wall behind it with houses using washi tape.  Yes! washi tape!

This is what I started with:

I knew I was going to move the nook eventually so I figured I needed something that can be taken off if the need arises.   I used a 1" washi tape for this. I did not do any measuring and basically just "eye balled" it.  You can never go wrong with a house, how hard could it really be?  As you can see, my edges are not even straight.

 

Here is another angle.  This project took less than 15 minutes and it came out so much better than I thought it would! 

Here is the LO enjoying her nook for the price of a washi tape.  Priceless.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment