1.03.2014

NEUTRAL NURSERY


Our nursery has a neutral palette because I wanted the nursery to blend with our bedroom.  My husband and I live in a one bedroom apartment and the nursery is situated right in front of our bed.  I am not a fan of color as my friends will attest to and pink is not something that I would want to wake up to every morning.



My baby girl's nursery is simple and functional.  Due to limited space, we opted for a mini crib.  We used every nook and corner for storage.  We purchased a closetmaid shelving system that fit perfectly by the side of the crib.  This houses the diapers, wipes, books and toys.  The under of the crib has a shoe underbed storage that holds clothes that are still big for her to wear. There is an ottoman that serves as an extra storage and seating.

 
 
 Due to the small space, we could not have a changing table in place and opted for a diaper caddy instead (Click here for link!).  My husband had a genius idea of taping a night light onto the crib instead of a lamp shade.  Just make sure you tape it really well and let the wire come out the other way.  We finished off the nursey with a chevron rug, a triangle art work and some birds decal.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment