1.04.2014

DIAPER CADDY

 

When I started organizing the nursery, I knew that a changing table was out of the question because of the limited space that we had.  As an alternative, I opted for a diaper caddy that I could bring from the bedroom to the living room and vice versa.


Finding the right caddy was harder than I thought because most of the caddies available in the market were either pink or blue.  I found one that I really liked from Pottery Barn but I could not justify the price.  After searching the web incessantly, I found this Sprout caddy (thanks to Frugalfaye.com!) for less than $25.  I love this caddy because its very roomy and it matches the nursery.  I could lug in to the living room without screaming pink (which is my no. 1 pre-requisite in choosing a caddy).


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment