7.31.2014

WHAT TO DO WITH THE EXTRA PASTA SAUCE

For those who know me, they will vouch that I don't have a lot of cooking experience.  That being said, I don't know any shortcuts when it comes to prepping or cooking.  One of my go to food is pasta in a jar;  not the healthiest but it's easy to make and quick.  My friend Cita thought me the coolest trick in storing pasta sauce.
 



She told me to put the leftover pasta sauce into a Ziploc container and put it in the freezer then put it in a Ziploc bag once it is frozen. Why did I just know about this now? Amazing idea if you ask me. I did not have any Ziploc containers, so I decided to skip the Ziploc container step and just put the leftover sauce into a Ziploc bag like so:
 


I moved it to the freezer in the same position so that its one flat bag instead of a glob (2nd picture).  Now, I won't be forced to eat pasta for a week anymore like I have always done!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment