8.07.2014

IKEA HACK : MALM HEADBOARD


Would you believe this is a MALM bed?  We've had our MALM bed for about 3 years now and I love how simple and clean the style is... but, I was getting bored with how plain looking it is.  One of the our bedroom's wall is painted dark chocolate brown and the headboard blends with it.



At first, I wanted to paint the whole bed white but it was just too much work! So I opted for the easier way -- wrapping it up.  The thing about me, is that when I want something done, I want it done right away.  I needed some fabric and some padding to finish my headboard but I was too lazy to look to go to Michael's. As I was debating on whether to hop on the train to Michael's, I noticed our throw.  It was beige, it was quilted. It was the perfect fabric.  The throw was a perfect match.  All I needed to do was staple it at the back with a regular paper stapler and a new headboard!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment