10.01.2014

FRIENDS' ORANGE SOFA

Who would have thought that I will get to sit on Friends' infamous orange sofa?
This is the line from the other side of the street.  The line is short being that we went at 4pm on a weekday and it was raining.  We only waited for at least 20 minutes. 



This is me and the husband taking pictures outside while in line: 

On one side of the shop is a mini exhibit. 
This is Phoebe's guitar!

This is me lugging our cups of coffee.  Can I smile even more bigger? I'm obviously very happy in this picture. What a geek!
Ross' laminated list of famous women he could sleep with. 
Signed manuscripts I think.
Did I say 'free coffee'? It would have been nice if Gunther was there!


And of course the orange chair!


I had to take another one just because I'm such a geek.  

Would have been nice if I took the picture without the guy. I look like a stalker.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment